AC Horn Manufacturing first opened its doors as a job shop. While we’ve expanded far beyond that initial capacity, we continue to perform job shop work. Our capability to fix, invent, design and collaborate begins in our fully modernized facility. We value our employees and they respond with a loyalty to the company, which has led to a tenured workforce with unmatched skills and expertise. The level and depth of expertise at our company is unparalleled in the industry.
We handle a wide range of projects in our job shop department. Our top-of-the-line facility can meet a wide range of needs. Our shop is equipped with the most current fabrication and machining equipment capable of handling most types of sheet metal work.
The principles of quality work apply no matter which industry is involved. The techniques, parts and engineering principles can work cross-industry to spark innovation and new ideas.
Our capabilities include:
- Design and product development
- CNC Laser with auto sheet feed
- Turret punch hybrid for precision metal fabrication
- CNC press break
- Automatic roller for flat or sheet metal
- Fully-equipped machine shop, including CNC mills, lathes
- AutoCAD Design capabilities for production and/or prototype development
- Weld – TIG and MIG
- Full-service finishing shop including bead-blasting capabilities
- Full-service paint shop with wet or electrostatic powder coating
- Wide variety of metal, including but not limited to: stainless steel, hot rolled steel, cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, aluminum and a variety of engineered plastics